Hope you like the updated look of the site. We made a few key art tweaks to better execute on the feel of MavPR and some additional behind-the-scenes adjustments to how this site is designed at its core.
We’ve also added a more detailed explanation of exactly what “Less Overhead, More IN The Head” means to us and why it’s such an important company motto. Go ahead and click on the link at right (or here) to read more about how we leverage our virtual office to offer senior leadership at a more affordable rate.
Yes, I could have made that headline more appealing, but I’m not trying to hook new readers here, right?
We’re really excited that the “mainstream” is starting to pick up on the business trend that started emerging last year — namely that companies are looking for innovative ways to cut costs while improving results and freelancers and “micro-boutiques” are emerging as the answer.
Luckily for us – we’re right in the middle of it! Maverick PR’s philosophy is and has always been “Less Overhead, More In The Head” — meaning that we can deliver better results for less money due to our innovative business model and years of experience. read more
- NEWS: LEVEL-5 RELEASES THE STARSHIP DAMREY FOR NINTENDO 3DS
- ANNO ONLINE CLOSED BETA ENABLES YOUR MEDIEVAL EMPIRE BUILDING DREAMS
- NEWS: UBISOFT AND NADEO UNLEASH SHOOTMANIA STORM
- PAX EAST: Tips For Your Time in Boston, AKA, TITLE TOWN
- NEWS: UBISOFT’S THE SETTLERS® ONLINE CELEBRATES EASTER WITH A BRAND NEW EVENT
- Maverick PR Business
- Maverick Thoughts
- News Releases
- The Other Sites
- Video Game Public Relations