The crack crew from Maverick PR East — and that means MavPR Partner Matt Frary — took on the monstrosity that is PAX East this year with the good folks from Eidos-Montreal and Square Enix. Armed only with the mighty MavPR Canon EOS Rebel T2i, a tripod and a pop-up Deus Ex: Human Revolution banner, we conquered the show with media interviews and an enormous stage presentation of the best RPG-shooter of 2011!
The MavPR team is fresh back from our trip out to California (“home”) to show off the upcoming release of Wanted: Weapons of Fate to a group of online reviewers. We had a great time taking a look behind the scenes with the Universal Pictures development team, learning more about the Wanted universe, the design inspiration, and how they got those bullets to curve so damn nicely.
We also had a delightful demo of how to sneak up on someone and stab them in their… well… places no one should be stabbed.
I love review events, especially when we have a group of development professionals who are as passionate and talented as the ones on Wanted. People who legitimately enjoy presenting their work and talking about the intimate details and design theory they believe in, no matter how many times they are asked.
- NEWS: LEVEL-5 RELEASES THE STARSHIP DAMREY FOR NINTENDO 3DS
- ANNO ONLINE CLOSED BETA ENABLES YOUR MEDIEVAL EMPIRE BUILDING DREAMS
- NEWS: UBISOFT AND NADEO UNLEASH SHOOTMANIA STORM
- PAX EAST: Tips For Your Time in Boston, AKA, TITLE TOWN
- NEWS: UBISOFT’S THE SETTLERS® ONLINE CELEBRATES EASTER WITH A BRAND NEW EVENT
- Maverick PR Business
- Maverick Thoughts
- News Releases
- The Other Sites
- Video Game Public Relations