ASTRO GAMING APPEARS AT PAX EAST 2016
Exclusive Mishka Signing Events at ASTRO Gaming (Booth #4072);
Iconic Streetwear Brand to Create Custom ASTRO Speaker Tags Every Day
WHO: ASTRO Gaming (Booth #4072), creators of premium video gaming equipment for professional and hardcore gamers and the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX), a three-day game festival for tabletop, videogame, and PC gamers in Boston, MA.
WHAT: ASTRO Gaming is the Official Headset of Penny Arcade’s PAX East. PAX attendees can experience the quality of ASTRO Audio at the PC Free Play area or by visiting the ASTRO booth for a demo of the studio’s latest pro-gaming headset technologies.
ASTRO Gaming will feature a number of exciting and exclusive in-booth activities at PAX, including:
- EXCLUSIVE Mishka In-Booth Signing Events: Mishka’s Greg and Lamour will be creating custom ASTRO Speaker Tags throughout PAX:
- Friday: 9-10am; 10-11am; 3-4pm
- Saturday: 10-11am; 3-4pm
- Sunday: 10-11am; 3-4pm
- Playable Titles @ ASTRO: PvZ: Garden Warfare 2, Halo 5, CoD: Black Ops 3, Killer Instinct, Rocket League and Dying Light.
- New Characters for Killer Instinct: Microsoft will announce two new KI characters at PAX East – those characters will be playable at ASTRO!
- New custom PAX East 2016 Speaker Tags will be available at the ASTRO booth
- The ASTRO Stream Team, including Drift0r, ImCoty, RolyaT Doow, and more surprise guests will be livestreaming from the booth throughout the show
ASTRO Gaming TR Headsets and MixAmps can be experienced at the following PAX partner booths:
- Square Enix (Booth #4044)
- Tripwire (Booth #1083)
- DX Racer (Booth #2044)
- Microsoft (Booth #6044)
- Perfect World (Booth #3072)
- Data Realms (Booth #9217)
WHEN: April 22-24; Exhibit floor open from 10:00am to 6:00pm each day
WHERE: Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, 415 Summer Street in Boston
ABOUT: ASTRO Gaming creates premium video gaming equipment for pro gamers, leagues, gaming enthusiasts and their lifestyles. More information about ASTRO Gaming and its products can be found at www.astrogaming.com.
Mishka has been a streetwear fixture since 2003. Founded by Mikhail Bortnik and Greg Rivera, Mishka has grown into an internationally renowned brand with a presence in four continents and stores in Brooklyn, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Tokyo www.mishkanyc.com.
PAX is a three day festival dedicated to gamers and gaming. From major publishers to indie start-ups, from console to pen-and-paper, from web comics to music, all aspects of gamer culture will be on display at the show. Additional information can be found at http://east.paxsite.com/