In the midst of a crazy couple of weeks, the MavPR team hit the Big Apple alongside the crew from iRacing to show off the online persistent racing simulation game and service to some key outlets we couldn’t reach when we traveled out to San Francisco.
We had a great location at the BMW of Manhattan dealership, where we were surrounded by awesome cars and a great setup provided by the iRacing team with a full racing chassis, widescreen HDTV and a sweet set of pedals.
We even had the luxury of having a pro driver in attendance – Tommy Milner from the Rahal Letterman Racing team, who competes in the American Le Mans Series (ALMS) driving a BMW M3. Needless to say, he was really fast on the Limerock track in the game and blew the rest of us away with his lap times. Ya, he’s really good. I was shamed.
Tommy’s smoking M3 was also on-hand to check out, which was sweet.
The game looked awesome in its custom racing rig, and the writers from outlets like CrispyGamer and GameDaily had a great time trying the service out for themselves.
Hey! You should check out iRacing for yourself at www.iracing.com
- NEWS: LEVEL-5 RELEASES THE STARSHIP DAMREY FOR NINTENDO 3DS
- ANNO ONLINE CLOSED BETA ENABLES YOUR MEDIEVAL EMPIRE BUILDING DREAMS
- NEWS: UBISOFT AND NADEO UNLEASH SHOOTMANIA STORM
- PAX EAST: Tips For Your Time in Boston, AKA, TITLE TOWN
- NEWS: UBISOFT’S THE SETTLERS® ONLINE CELEBRATES EASTER WITH A BRAND NEW EVENT
- Maverick PR Business
- Maverick Thoughts
- News Releases
- The Other Sites
- Video Game Public Relations